Warehousing and Distribution
WAREHOUSE AND DISTRIBUTION
World Allied Movers provides fit for purpose and client specific warehouse storage solutions by managing and operating customized storage space. Our world-class facilities are operated by trained employees who are enabled by advanced technology systems, and deploy safe and purpose-built materials handling equipment.
When it comes to warehousing, we look at whether it will serve your interests to rent, buy or build. We evaluate the benefits of location, size and design, factoring in where your sources of supply and delivery destinations lie.
Our customization solutions include managed warehouse solutions, multi-principal warehousing solutions and dedicated single-principal warehouse solutions.
By offering consolidated operations, we allow greater efficiency in warehousing, achieving tangible cost savings for our clients. But if the scale, location or complexity of your business requires a dedicated solution, we have the expertise and infrastructure you need.
We offer our clients an uncomplicated service taking care of their logistics requirements, giving them the freedom to focus on other core aspects of their business. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer track record with the services we offer our clients.
- Warehousing with full sprinkler systems maintained annually
- Non-Bonded warehouse
- 24-hour security backed by armed response
- Computerized stock with batch/ lot number control/management
- Cyclical physical stock counts are conducted regularly
- First in, first out – computerized stock management, including batch number control
- Certificate of analysis issued with deliveries where required
- Average 24-hour delivery service, guaranteed within 48 hours for local deliveries
- Products stored separately by category (food, packaging, toxic etc.)
- Quarantine area
- Expedient facilities for COD and Calling customers, with proper financial control
- Warehouse access limited to authorized personnel with due regard to confidentiality
- Immediate reporting and repair or repackaging of breakages, limiting shrinkage
- Expedient management of urgent same day deliveries
- Consolidated cargo for transport to other major centers
WAM aim is to design and manage or operate customized warehouse solutions that deliver bottom-line benefits by helping you to be more productive, your organization more efficient, and your business more agile. We implement collaborative techniques, provide tools for measuring success, and advanced analysis, which demonstrates our original thinking.
Designed for today but with the future in mind, our solutions are based on a comprehensive range of bespoke management systems and processes, which include cross-docking, racking, shelving, pick-and-pack, and track and trace capabilities.
Consistent quality, operational excellence and on-going innovation is how we achieve a reduction in inefficiencies, enhanced consumer value, improved cash flow and profits for your business.
Access to over 500,000 square-feet of state of the art, secure storage facilities.
Should you require space for storage our new and optimized facilities offer quality supplemental storage at an affordable price range.